Wednesday 2 July 2008

Making sure I am in

Chapter 2: Being firmly accepted.

I realise this chapter should have preceded my getting ready for university, but I've known since the previous chapter that I wouldn't have had time to get ready after being accepted. Because of holidays and all. Speaking of which, I will directly write my summer schedule, you will be able to see it's quite full.

July
3-7(am) - Festival Rock Werchter
7 - clean up, unpack, repack
8-13(am) - Armenia (hothothot!)
13 - unpack, and repack
14- 1(aug) - Germany (pre university learning!)

August
1-9 - put everything in boxes
10- move
15-24 - Corsica -> port grimaud. sailing with Dad and Tatiana
24-26 - wait around on the boat
26-5(sept) -  Carqueiranne, at my boyfriend's. (with another friend till the 29th)

September
6- unpack
18-21 - pack and mentally prepare myself for Scotland, for university, for my new life.
22- ... St Andrews
29 - Classes start

Anyway, today the admissions center replied to my forwarded grades and requested to have me fax a copy of my report card. So that's what I just did. I hope they'll be able to transcript my grades correctly into ABCDEF... because otherwise I might not get in! Even though I checked, and I have 2 A's and 2 B's as final grades in 4 of the 5 important subjects. That's quite amazing if you ask me!

Anyway... I'm going to finish up everything I need to do before going to Werchter (WERCHTER BABY!!!)

No comments: