Friday 19 September 2008

Start Spreading The News, I'm leaving...Tomorrow.

Chapter 5: Goodbyes

Any last words? Oh I've got plenty. There are so many things I'd love to say to my best friends, my boyfriend, my family... But it just doesn't all come out. This doesn't mean I don't love them all so much and will miss them greatly whilst I'm striving against the cold Scottish weather. 
It feels like I don't have enough time to trip and have some random jokes with friends before I leave, like I'm being torn apart to leave them. WHY THIS AWFUL FEELING?

I don't know why, going to St A was, IS a dream, and I'm DYING to go, seriously I can't wait to go and study, live and have fun there. I just wish I could have some of the people from Belgium there with me, at least 3 of them.

Today had the last night with my Beau. It gets me emotional to always have to used that stupid word, "last", I seriously feel like I'm dying. My "last" night, my "last" dinner. And today I had my "last" miniature shopping tour with Sasha (best friend). Man I'm going to miss our hour long talks about everything and nothing. But yeah, I'm not going to isolate myself in Antarctica or anything, so phones, internet and such will ALWAYS exist for communicating! yay to that.
I also saw Mathieu, one of my best friends with whom I've had some tensions since december, but we both agreed that I couldn't leave Belgium with us being on bad terms. And it all works out great. a little chat and some will made it all better.

I had such a great day today, I can tell it's my last one.
I don't want to think about tomorrow morning at the airport. But I'm glad Sasha is not coming, because that would have been TOO many people I love to be left behind all alone in Belgium.

Anyway,  my suitcase is full, but there are no clothes in it... that could be a problem. So I'm off figuring out how the hell I'm going to organise myself for that! xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NOOOO, it cannot be possible =(
It's gonna be a little empty without u. Okay, we didn't see each other a lot, but when we did it, it was very cool :) I'm gonna have to come in st andrews :p